This linocut kit includes:
- a custom made bench hook. Select whether you are right or left handed so that I can create a bench hook for you. My bench hook has a carving corner, which means your fingers stay far from the path of your blade.
- 4″ x 6″ battleship grey linoleum plate and one 3.5″ x 5″ plate.
- A linocut knife with 6 interchangeable blades so you can easily carve fine detail, or quickly carve out large areas of your plate. I started including this blade with my kit because many letterers and calligraphers became interested in the idea of reproducing their fonts using my palm press.
- A 4″ brayer with a rubber roller and a sleek metal handle. It is easy to clean and rolls ink on nice and evenly. A step up from the plastic roller in similar kits.
- I always include carbon transfer paper because it makes it possible to transfer your design onto your linoleum plate without destroying your original drawing. It can be used over and over again.
- 5 sheets of vellum paper for test prints and 5 sheets of 5″ x 7″ handmade printmaking paper for your first edition.